– Changed the company name from ChonbangGunze Co., Ltd. to Chonbangtextile Co., Ltd.
– Cheonan Mill automation facility replacement by investion 25 billion won.
– Iksan New Mill establishment & Production Beginning.
– Pyeongdong New mill Establishment & Production Beginning.
– “Jung Duk Scholarship Foundation” Establishment, (November, 2011)
Revaluation of Land Asset; 156.3 billion won of appraisal profit from the old, 84.7 billion won to the revalued, 241 bilion won.
Completion of second replacement of automated manufacturing facilities by investing 22 billion won
Completion of first replacement of automated manufacturing facilities by investing 33 billion won
“Establishment of Qingdao Condenser Co., Ltd. in Qingdao, China jointly with Taitsu Company by investing 25 billion won”
Changed the company name and business type from Chonbang Textile Co., Ltd. to Chonbang Auto Co., Ltd.
Siheung Mill dyeing facility increase and production automation by investing 28 billion won.
Relocation of HQ (Chungjeong Tower Building)
Establishment of Thai Chonbang Co., Ltd., and completion of 54,000 spindles factory in Ahmedabad, India by investing 60 billion won
– Completion of Cheonan Factory by investing 97.6 billion won,
– and completion of Siheung Factory by investing 33 billion won
Installation of 152 weaving machines at Yeongam Factory by investing 21 billion won
– Merging of Jonil Fiber Co., Ltd. and incorporation into Yeongam Factory.
– Expansion of O.E Yarn by investing 16.4 billion won.
Establishment of Chonbang Textile Co., Ltd. with investment of 20 billion won
Changed company name of Hanil Fiber Co., Ltd. to Chonbang Gunje Co., Ltd.
Donation of Chonnam Middle and High School to the State
Establishment of Jonil Fiber Co., Ltd. with investment of 25 billion won
Establishment of Hanil Fiber Co., Ltd. jointly with Mitsui of Japan and Gunje Co., Ltd. after investment of 15.7 billion won by Chonbang Co., Ltd.
Changing its company name to Chonbang Co., Ltd.
– Completion and operation of Incheon Factory with investment of 28 billion won (cotton and worsted yarn spinning),
– and listing on the Korea Stock Exchange
Donation of Gwangju Moodeung Sports Stadium to the Korea Government.
Succession of Ganebo Textile, and registration and authorization for foundation of Chonnam Fabric co., Ltd.
Completed 30,000 spindles in Im-dong, Gwangju and commencement of business